Living organics

This is the forum for all of the nvclosetmedgrower community to be able to share all there cannabis gardenning experience and grow logs
Drewstamatic

Re: Living organics

Postby Drewstamatic » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:16 am

Greeneyesseeclearer wrote:Alright y'all...its been a minute. Got a lil spooked from a post a while back. Any way,back at it. I'm loving this no till. Only problem has been fungus gnats. Its not horrible by any means, just annoying. My mothers are doing great, ive got clones of my kush, cheesberry and wildcat along with another that came from some purple pineberry that I grew that seeded. Not sure what this will bring, but well see! I. The 2x2 I'm rocking the cheese berry still at about week three I think. I dont really count any more, I can just tell. ;) and the 2x3 is getting chopped tomorrow so I can start my little eco system in there. I found a gel pot with dimension 36" x 16" x 14". It will fit perfect. Other wise I would have run two 15 gallon pots. Also the wife found a seed in one of the cheese berry buds that was in the tent with the wildcat. She may have pollinated herself as I let her go like 11 weeks and she threw some banners, but so did the wild cat. It looks as though its a cross so far in veg but well see. I have one of "it" cloned but havent confirmed sex. Its probably a female or maybe bit time will tell. Any way heres some pics....oh. All ive been using is water every other day and once a week I mix in aloe, coconut water and ful-humix. I need to get some malted barely powder but ill just top dress with that. I'm really trying to keep it simple.

I have been using this stuff for Fungus gnats that works very well. It takes 3 weeks but eliminates them. It's not cheap but it is all natural - I will send you the name of it when I get home. It's bacteria that the larvae eat which then eats the larvae. They are out of Freeport NY.

Greeneyesseeclearer

Postby Greeneyesseeclearer » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:38 am

I ended up buying some mites from "build a soil". Hypoapsis miles, or stratio some shit. I'm hoping they'll establish a colony and keep shit on lock. All else is going well aside from them. I just released the mites a day ago so well see. Ive started some Mandarin Pie beans from high alpine genetics. High cbd. I'll post pics later. Keep em green! And purple.

Greeneyesseeclearer

Postby Greeneyesseeclearer » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:51 am

Hey all. Been a minute. Still growing! So an update, the hypoapsis miles worked badd ass! Fuck gnats. Theyre gone. The infestation was pretty bad. Even lost a round of clones. The mites took hold though and theure all over. Great little guys for sure. I reset all my moms and started a few new beans. Ive got bubba 76 from hso in week 2. And jave started some more and beans. Harvested the one mandarin pie, tirned oit pretty nice. Ill try to remember to post pics tonight.

Greeneyesseeclearer

Postby Greeneyesseeclearer » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:48 am

Couple pics.
Attachments
IMG_20180721_061813_400.jpg
Mandarin pie in veg.
IMG_20180721_061813_400.jpg (753.84 KiB) Viewed 9691 times
IMG_20180721_062904_291.jpg
Bubba 76 on ledt and right, my cheesy cat in the middle
IMG_20180721_062904_291.jpg (751.07 KiB) Viewed 9691 times

bigmomma

Postby bigmomma » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:53 am

So... Is it more expensive to do it this way? I mean, I think all organic is awesome! Just looks a but pricey... They look happy though!

Greeneyesseeclearer

Postby Greeneyesseeclearer » Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:32 am

bigmomma wrote:So... Is it more expensive to do it this way? I mean, I think all organic is awesome! Just looks a but pricey... They look happy though!

Its much much cheaper. I have aboit 300 dollars into the soil...about 12cu ft. I'm still using the amendments I bought from the start....really only had to get amother box of kelp, and rock dust cause in too dress the heaviest woth those after each cycle. About 20 buck there, and I had to get more aloe, that was 50, but thays afyer one year. I need to get some mycos and fulvic soon, but again it has lasted me a year. I bought worms from the bait store...maybe 10 bucks worth....they are kill in it. Lol....mites were like 30 bucks, so in a year I jave maybe 150 into inputs. Thats pushing it. All amemdments were down to earth. I still have 20 gals of soil left too! Its been way cheaper for me and waayyyyy easier. Just plain water and once a week I ise coconut, aloe and humuc acid powder. Aboit 1\2 tsp eaxh for 5 gallons. Plants look great, healthiest ive ever had. Buds taste phenomenal and smell way more. Oh, I did spend like 50 bucks on some method 1 pps, but that will easily last a year. Only spray once a week. Its the way to go. The plant takes only what it needs. You could make soil for cheaper, I made some for my green house from walmart stuff. Like 40 bucks for the soil base. I didnt amend it though, but still, it grew eggplants, radishes, onions, lettuce, carrots, no problem. Do a lol research and give it a go. You'll never go back. In the mean time I ghave a bottle of calmag you can have....its taking up space in my room!

bigmomma

Postby bigmomma » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:22 pm

:D Well I may have to study up on that! Whew! Always so much to learn when learning about gardening!