Need your opinions

This is the forum for all of the nvclosetmedgrower community to be able to share all there cannabis gardenning experience and grow logs
Greeneyesseeclearer
Posts: 216
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:15 am

Need your opinions

Postby Greeneyesseeclearer » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:13 am

Hey y'all, got a quick question for everybody. So I got some extra cash, and I have two options. Both my tents are slightly underlit, so I could by a new light and have more than enough for both.....OR...i could get some new genetics. My light isn't severely lacking, it's just not optimal. Idk....what would everybody do? Your input would be appreciated.

User avatar
Drewstamatic
Posts: 215
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:13 pm

Re: Need your opinions

Postby Drewstamatic » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:22 pm

I always opt for light first. Nothing takes the place of powerful lighting sources. This way you can get the most out of the genetics you have...that said...good genetics relatively speaking are affordable...lighting on the other hand can be exorbitant. I am looking to up my LED lighting now from the lame 1.37 micro moles per joule PPF efficacy to something more in the 2.4 micro mole per joule range...thinking ChilLED. That's my two cents

Abishai
Posts: 185
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:03 am

Re: Need your opinions

Postby Abishai » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:11 pm

I am constantly trying to upgrade everything... so I can't help here LOL.
Abishai Uberguy

nanneygoat
Posts: 414
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 5:16 am

Re: Need your opinions

Postby nanneygoat » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:46 pm

I would go with a better lights definitely! The quantum boards or the ones like the are the best im going to give you and who ever see's this thw most best deal ever on some led boards heres the email (marklee@topspcb.com) you will love what this dudes got
G○♧T

Greeneyesseeclearer
Posts: 216
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:15 am

Re: Need your opinions

Postby Greeneyesseeclearer » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:59 am

Drewstamatic wrote:I always opt for light first. Nothing takes the place of powerful lighting sources. This way you can get the most out of the genetics you have...that said...good genetics relatively speaking are affordable...lighting on the other hand can be exorbitant. I am looking to up my LED lighting now from the lame 1.37 micro moles per joule PPF efficacy to something more in the 2.4 micro mole per joule range...thinking ChilLED. That's my two cents

Alright! Ill order them tonight. The seeds I had my eye on are sold out any way.
nanneygoat wrote:I would go with a better lights definitely! The quantum boards or the ones like the are the best im going to give you and who ever see's this thw most best deal ever on some led boards heres the email (marklee@topspcb.com) you will love what this dudes got

I don't have quantum kind of cash! Lol. I'm getting the triple vero kit from rapid l.e.d. I'll run them at 75watts a peice. Should be perfect for the 2x3 and my platinum p300 will run in the 2x2. For comparison I know for fact it will crush the performance of the 150 hps I'm using now. Thanks for your inputs.

nanneygoat
Posts: 414
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 5:16 am

Re: Need your opinions

Postby nanneygoat » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:47 am

Hey bro there not quantum boards prices you can get 336 peace 561c Samsung boards the same as the qb but got a few more smd's on it you can get them for less than $30 a peace that's why I told you about them
G○♧T

nanneygoat
Posts: 414
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 5:16 am

Re: Need your opinions

Postby nanneygoat » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:50 am

Greeneyesseeclearer wrote:
Drewstamatic wrote:I always opt for light first. Nothing takes the place of powerful lighting sources. This way you can get the most out of the genetics you have...that said...good genetics relatively speaking are affordable...lighting on the other hand can be exorbitant. I am looking to up my LED lighting now from the lame 1.37 micro moles per joule PPF efficacy to something more in the 2.4 micro mole per joule range...thinking ChilLED. That's my two cents

Alright! Ill order them tonight. The seeds I had my eye on are sold out any way.
nanneygoat wrote:I would go with a better lights definitely! The quantum boards or the ones like the are the best im going to give you and who ever see's this thw most best deal ever on some led boards heres the email (marklee@topspcb.com) you will love what this dudes got

I don't have quantum kind of cash! Lol. I'm getting the triple vero kit from rapid l.e.d. I'll run them at 75watts a peice. Should be perfect for the 2x3 and my platinum p300 will run in the 2x2. For comparison I know for fact it will crush the performance of the 150 hps I'm using now. Thanks for your inputs.

And you can have them made to how ever many/watts/size they have like 800peace boards
G○♧T

Greeneyesseeclearer
Posts: 216
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:15 am

Re: Need your opinions

Postby Greeneyesseeclearer » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:58 pm

Does he have a website? I already ordered my light but just to check out.

nanneygoat
Posts: 414
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 5:16 am

Re: Need your opinions

Postby nanneygoat » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:26 am

Greeneyesseeclearer wrote:Does he have a website? I already ordered my light but just to check out.

It's alibaba.com
G○♧T

nanneygoat
Posts: 414
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 5:16 am

Re: Need your opinions

Postby nanneygoat » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:30 am

Greeneyesseeclearer wrote:Does he have a website? I already ordered my light but just to check out.

Just type in lm561c pcb board you'll be like wtf
G○♧T